How to boil 35-40 Lb (one sack) of crawfish in a 100 quart Cajun Rocket Pot perfectly every time!
1. Insert the basket into the pot and fill the pot to the 40% point with water. Add the 4 Lb Bag of Frog Bone seasoning Mix.
2. Squeeze 6 big lemons into the pot then toss in the rind.
3. Pour in 6 OZ of Liquid Seafood Boil.
4. Add 4 OZ of Garlic Powder.
5. Add 1 OZ of Celery Salt.
6. Add the new potatoes
7. Stir mix with a big paddle and then light the burner.
1. Once the water comes to a boil, allow it to boil for about 3 minutes to to precook the new potatoes.
2. Add the Sausage, Mushrooms & Garlic to the pot and stir well.
3. Pour in one sack of Crawfish into the pot and stir well, then cover with the lid.
1. When the boil returns, allow it to boil for 3-5 more minutes.
2. Turn off the burner. Add about 10 mini frozen corn cobs and push them down to the bottom of the pot.
3. Allow the Crawfish to soak for 25-40 minutes.
4. Lift the basket out of the pot and allow it drain for a few minutes.
Pour it out on a big table and enjoy.
1. Sack of crawfish 35 to 40 Lb.
2. Seafood boiling mix (Louisiana or Frog Bone)
3. Liquid seafood boil
7. Large lemons
9. Fresh/frozen corn
4. Garlic powder/fresh garlic
5. Celery salt/fresh celery
6. Small new potatoes
Other boiling suggestions/options: smoked sausage, artichokes, brussel sprouts, califlower, sweet potatoes, and oranges.